Accessibility Statement for Leak Stop Plumbing
This is an accessibility statement for Leak Stop Plumbing.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Leak Stop Plumbing takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of callleakstop.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Leak Stop Plumbing is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Leak Stop Plumbing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Leak Stop Plumbing:
- Phone: (214) 643-2938
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 3440 Sheryl Dr, Mesquite, TX 75150
- Facebook: @CallLeakStop
- Instagram: @leakstopplumbing
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Leak Stop Plumbing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Leak Stop Plumbing, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Leak Stop Plumbing:
- Comments from Users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please email us and let us know about the issue if you encounter an issue.
- Archived Documents: Might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact [email protected] for support.
Leak Stop Plumbing assessed the accessibility of Leak Stop Plumbing by the following approaches: