Leak Detection in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and Surrounding Areas
If you live in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, or the surrounding areas and need leak detection services, look no further than Leak Stop Plumbing. We have the experience and expertise to quickly and accurately locate any leaks that may be present in your home or business, no matter how big or small.
Don’t ignore a leak – it can cause massive damage to your property if left unchecked. Call us today at (214)-643-2938 to schedule a consultation.
What Major Damages Can Leaks Bring?
Leaks are never good news. Aside from being a nuisance, they can also cause major damage to your home or business if left unchecked. Here are some of the specific ways in which a leak can damage your property:
- Water Damage: One of the most common and destructive forms of damage caused by leaks is water damage. It can occur when a leaky pipe causes water to seep into walls, floors, or ceilings of your property, resulting in serious structural damage. In extreme cases, water damage can even lead to mold growth.
- Electrical Damage: Another type of damage that can be caused by leaks is electrical damage. It happens when water from a leak comes into contact with electrical wiring, causing shorts and potentially leading to a fire.
- Damage to Personal Property: In addition to causing damage to the structure of your property, leaks can also damage personal belongings. Water-damaged furniture, electronics, and other items will likely need replacement if they come into contact with leaky water.
If you suspect that there is a leak on your property, it’s crucial to act fast and call a professional leak detection company like Leak Stop Plumbing. We have the experience and expertise to quickly locate and repair any leaks that may be present.
How Do We Detect The Leaks?
At Leak Stop Plumbing, we use a variety of state-of-the-art leak detection methods to quickly and accurately locate leaks, no matter where they are hiding. Some of the leak detection methods that we use include:
- Infrared Cameras: We use infrared cameras to detect temperature changes that may indicate the presence of a leak.
- Moisture Meters: We also use moisture meters to measure the moisture content of materials like wood and drywall. It can help us to identify areas where there may be a hidden leak.
- Acoustic Leak Detectors: In addition, we use acoustic leak detectors to listen to the sound of running water. It is often the best way to locate small leaks that may be hidden behind walls or under floors.
Once we have located the leak, we will provide you with a detailed repair plan and estimate. We will then get to work repairing the leak, so you can rest assured that your property is safe and sound.