Water Heater Repair in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and Surrounding Areas
When you have a water heater that needs repair, it’s important to find a reputable company that can do the job quickly and efficiently. That’s where Leak Stop Plumbing comes in. We are the best water heater repair company in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and surrounding areas. Our team has years of experience and knows how to get the job done right the first time. Contact Leak Stop Plumbing today!
How Long Does A Water Heater Last?
Typically a water heater lasts between 6 and 13 years. However, this can vary depending on the type of water heater, the quality of the unit, and how well it has been maintained. If you take good care of your water heater and have it serviced regularly, it will last longer.
Signs And Symptoms Of Water Heater Repair
Below are some signs and symptoms that you may need water heater repair:
- Water Leaking From The Tank: If you notice water leaking from the tank, it’s a sure sign that you need water heater repair.
- Water Is Not Hot Enough: If your water isn’t as hot as it used to be, or if it takes longer to heat up, it’s time for water heater repair.
- Strange Noises: If you hear strange noises from your water heater, it indicates that something is wrong and you need water heater repair.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Leak Stop Plumbing. We will come out and look at your water heater and let you know what needs to be done. We will also give you a free estimate for the cost of repair.
Benefits Of Timely Water Heater Repair
There are several benefits to having your water heater repaired on time:
- First, it will save you money on your utility bills. If your water heater is not working properly, it will cost you more to run it.
- Second, it will prolong the life of your water heater. If you ignore the problem and don’t get it repaired, it will eventually lead to complete failure, and you’ll have to replace the entire unit.
- And third, it will prevent any further damage to your home. If there is a leak in the tank, it can cause serious damage to your floors, walls, and ceiling.