Water Heater Service in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Servicing water heaters is one of the most common services that we provide. Water heaters are an essential plumbing appliance in every home, and when they break down, it can be a major inconvenience.
Leak Stop Plumbing is here to help! We provide water heater service in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and surrounding areas. Our team of experienced and certified plumbers will be able to diagnose the problem quickly and provide a solution. Contact us today!
Many different factors can cause a water heater to break down, such as:
- Sediment Build-up in the Tank
- Broken Heating Element
- Faulty Thermostat
- Damaged or Leaky Gas Valve
If you’re having problems with your water heater, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide a solution!
How Often Should A Water Heater Be Serviced?
Generally, it’s recommended that water heaters should service every 3-5 years to prevent any major problems. But it may be necessary to service your water heater more often if you live in an area with hard water.
If you’re unsure about how often you should service your water heater, give us a call, and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Benefits Of Water Heater Service
There are many benefits to having your water heater serviced regularly, such as:
- Improved Efficiency: Servicing your water heater will remove any sediment build-up in the tank, which can reduce its efficiency.
- Longer Lifespan: A well-maintained water heater will last longer than one which has not been serviced regularly.
- Lower Utility Bills: An efficient water heater will use less energy and, as a result, cost less to operate.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to provide water heater service in Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas, look no further than Leak Stop Plumbing! Contact us today to schedule a service.